By making a booking with us you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings require either full payment or a deposit in advance
- All bookings subject to availability
- Payments can be made via Credit/Debit card, Eftpos, Cash or bank transfer
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an invoice for your booking
- Full payment for all bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to your appointment
- All details of your visit (final group numbers, arrival date/time, escape room activity etc.) must be finalised at least 48 hours prior to your appointment*
- You may amend the details of your visit anytime prior to the 48 hours deadline, however all changes are made subject to availability*
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, if we do not receive this notice then we regret that we cannot issue any refunds and a cancellation fee may be required*
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed to enter either of our escape rooms without accompanying adult
- We operate a ‘Break it/Buy it’ policy at Escape Mate, you are liable to reimburse us for any repairs or replacements that are required as a result of your actions inside either of our escape rooms
- No photography/video is allowed inside of either of our escape rooms.
- Please make sure that all your team members are feeling comfortable with the idea of being locked in. The Spaceship room is a 55 square meter area with a few items of furniture, proper lighting, and high ceilings. The door can be opened any given time and players can be let out within seconds. We also have an emergency exit button installed in our rooms, team members can easily come out any given time without interrupting the game
- Intoxicated persons will not be allowed to enter either of our escape rooms
- Shoes MUST be worn at all times in the Escape Room area. Closed toed shoes are preferable however jandals/flip-flops are also acceptable
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any guests or change bookings where necessary
Due to the hectic nature of the Christmas season, our terms and conditions change slightly over the months of November/December:
If you have a reservation from November 1st – December 5th 2019 then we will require all details of your booking, including full payment and final numbers to be finalised at least 5 days prior to your arrival.
If you have a reservation from December 6th – December 24th 2019 then we will require full payment for your booking to be finalised by November 30th, we will also need all of the details of your booking, including final numbers to be finalised by at least 5 days prior to your arrival.
If you arrive on the day of your booking with fewer team members than originally stated and we did not receive this notice then we do still need to charge for the stated amount on the booking. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information on our changes to policy over the Christmas period please call us on 02102254443.
Payments, modifications and cancellations
Please choose your appointment carefully. We are very flexible with times and appointments; do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance or in case of changes to be made in regards to your appointment.
- Payments can be made by bank transfers, credit cards (except AMEX), and cash. Cards and cash are also accepted onsite. Please inform us if you require an invoice of your event, and your preferred payment methods.
- Payments have to be made at least 48 hours prior to the game.
- You can modify your appointment any time, and we encourage you to keep us updated. In case the number of players, time, or date of your booking need to be changed or cancelled, please inform us asap. If your booking has to be cancelled, we will refund the total amount.
- We will always try our best to accommodate your team, unless the modification or cancellation was made in the 48 hours prior to the game.
- If the time or date of the booking has to be modified in the last 48 hours, we will try our best to find a suitable appointment, but we can’t guarantee availability.
- If the cancellation was made in the last 48 hours prior to the game, unfortunately we can’t refund payments.
- Unpaid invoices may be followed up by third party debt collecting agencies.
Please contact us if you are interested in our extra services, letting us know the size of the group
T: 021 0225 4443 E: email@example.com