By making a booking with us you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings require either full payment or a deposit in advance
- All bookings subject to availability
- Payments can be made via Credit/Debit card, Eftpos, Cash or bank transfer
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an invoice for your booking
- Full payment for all bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to your appointment
- All details of your visit (final group numbers, arrival date/time, escape room activity etc.) must be finalised at least 48 hours prior to your appointment*
- You may amend the details of your visit anytime prior to the 48 hours deadline, however all changes are made subject to availability*
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, if we do not receive this notice then we regret that we cannot issue any refunds and a cancellation fee may be required*
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed to enter either of our escape rooms without accompanying adult
- We operate a ‘Break it/Buy it’ policy at Escape Mate, you are liable to reimburse us for any repairs or replacements that are required as a result of your actions inside either of our escape rooms
- No photography/video is allowed inside of either of our escape rooms.
- Please make sure that all your team members are feeling comfortable with the idea of being locked in. The Alchemist room is a 55 square meter space with a few items of furniture, proper lighting, and high ceilings. The door can be opened any given time and players can be let out within seconds. We also have an emergency exit button installed in our rooms, team members can easily come out any given time without interrupting the game
- Intoxicated persons will not be allowed to enter either of our escape rooms
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any guests or change bookings where necessary
Due to the hectic nature of the Christmas season, our terms and conditions change slightly over the months of November/December:
- For all bookings made for between November 1st – December 6th, we require full payment as well as all details of your visit finalised at least 7 days prior to your arrival
- For all bookings made for between December 7th – December 31st, we require full payment to be made by November 30th. We also require all details of your visit to be finalised at least 7 days prior to your arrival
- We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
Payments, modifications and cancellations
Please choose your appointment carefully. We are very flexible with times and appointments; do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance or in case of changes to be made in regards to your appointment.
- Payments can be made by bank transfers, credit cards (except AMEX), and cash. Cards and cash are also accepted onsite. Please inform us if you require an invoice of your event, and your preferred payment methods.
- Payments have to be made at least 48 hours prior to the game.
- You can modify your appointment any time, and we encourage you to keep us updated. In case the number of players, time, or date of your booking need to be changed or cancelled, please inform us asap. If your booking has to be cancelled, we will refund the total amount.
- We will always try our best to accommodate your team, unless the modification or cancellation was made in the 48 hours prior to the game.
- If the time or date of the booking has to be modified in the last 48 hours, we will try our best to find a suitable appointment, but we can’t guarantee availability.
- If the cancellation was made in the last 48 hours prior to the game, unfortunately we can’t refund payments.
- Unpaid invoices may be followed up by third party debt collecting agencies.
Please contact us if you are interested in our extra services, letting us know the size of the group
T: 021 0225 4443 E: email@example.com